Burlington - Manchester - Wakita Area Farmers
Quality Consigned Equipment
Live Equipment Auction
with Simulcast Bidding Available
Saturday, April 6th - 10 am
Auction Location: West Edge of Burlington Oklahoma, north side of the highway.
Auction Address: 1201 Maple St, Burlington OK, 73722
Questions Call / Text:
Randy Lancaster (580) 829-1129
Josh Bellamy (580) 748-0787
We have a couple of local farmers in the area wanting to downsize and trade out some of their good quality equipment and have asked us to offer it a public auction. Be sure to take a look, online bidding will be available, and we always encourage everyone to come out to inspect the equipment, and we would love to have you on-site for the live auction. Restrooms and Concessions will be provided on-site.
Please check back for updates as items will be added.
Bob Wright Equipment – Capron / Burlington Area Farmer
- 2375 Versatile Tractor, 4WD, Approx. 4 Remotes, Shows 7197 hours, 520/85R42 Tires, tires approx. 50%
- John Deere 637 Disc - 35’, spring loaded scrapers, front mounted gauge wheels, fronts measure approx. 22”, rear approx. 21”, nice disc.
- Javorsky 50’ Cultivator, hydraulic fold, rear hitch, and remotes
- Great Plains 3S-4000, 40’ Grain Drill, Hydraulic down pressure, box gauges, 7.5” spacing, nice field ready drill
- 18’ Gooseneck flat trailer, shop built, approx. 8’ wide, tandem axle, set up to tilt, has under bed toolbox’s, heavy built trailer.
- Bar 6 Cake Feeder - 1500lb capacity
- Semi Trailer Dolly – single duals
Auctioneer’s Note: Bob Wright has decided to scale back on his farming operation, and is offering some of his later model equipment he will no longer need. We sold some equipment for Bob last fall, and his tractors and tillage tools are always solid, well cared for machines. Be sure to take a look, as it is a great chance to acquire some good equipment. Plus, this auction was his idea!
Rick Kilgore Equipment – Hardner Area Farmer
- New Holland 9280 4WD, shows approx. 7828 hours, overhead done within the last 1,000 hours, 4 remotes, liquid all around
- 1991 John Deere 4960, MFWD, 3pt / PTO, 15 Speed Power Shift, Total machine 10,575.3 hours, NEW JOHN RE-MAN ENGINE at 9,000 hours
- 450 Gallon Low Profile Fuel Trailer, tandem axle, 20 Gallon per min 12volt pump, front storage box-nice fuel trailer
- Westfield 80-51 Grain Auger - Like new, 8”, 51’ long, swing hopper, 540 PTO driven and hyd rise, like new!
- Great Plains - Full Press 30 Grain Drill, 30’ with manual folding marker, rubber press wheels, double disc, 7.5-inch spacing, has been shedde
- 1979 C70 Tandem Axle Grain Truck, 22’ Maybar bed, 52” sides, twin cylinder lift, 366 gas motor, split transmission, set up for fill auger
- Krause Chisel - 24’ with harrows, weighted, walking tandems, hydraulic fold
- Krause Disc - 36’ tandem axle, scrapers, disc measure approx.19”
- Greenline Big G Disc - 32’ tandem axle, discs measure approx.19
- Javorsky Field Cultivator - 50’
Auctioneer’s Note: Rick Kilgore has retired from farming, and has good solid equipment. The 4WD tractor and John Deere 4960 would make a great addition to any operation, including the tillage equipment.
Livengood Farms Equipment – Manchester Area Farmer
- 946 Versatile 4WD, 855 Cummins, 1990 Year Model, Outback guidance system, bareback, 4 remotes, Approx. 11,912 total hours, has been overhauled, good solid tractor, new muffler, inside tires better than 50%, outside tires less than 50%
- 2008 John Deere 2410 Chisel – 36’, spring-loaded shanks, single point hydraulics, nice tillage tool
- TW25 Ford Tractor, 1986 Year Model, MFWD, 3 pt, PTO, approx. 8003 hours, tires 60%+
- John Deere 9600 Combine w/ 30’ Header, Approx. 5000 Engine Hours, 3600 Separator hours, good working machine.
- Manchester Mfg. Weed Wiper, 41’ self-propelled hydra stat drive, 23hp Briggs motor, foam marker, field lights, shows approx. 902 hours, comes with heavy built trailer with ramps!
- 2000 McFarland Harrow, 60’
Auctioneer’s Note: Livengood Farms, Jamie Newlin and Jim & Joyce Newlin have very nice, and maintained equipment. They are just changing the cope of their farming operation and will be doing more no-till, and crop rotation. Take a look at their equipment, the tillage tools are late model and nice. Their tractors and combine have seen proper maintained over the years.
Mark Holmes Equipment – Wakita Area Farmer
- John Deere 9200 4WD, 3 remotes, shows approx. 7893 hours, Outback Auto-Steer, NEW 520/85R42 Tires!, tinted windows, nice & clean tractor!
- Baker 8200 Field Cultivator – 52’ width, has harrows
- 1995 International 9200, Approx. 615,933 miles, L6,10.8L, Cummins M11, Eaton Fuller 10 Speed, the truck just needs a cab, has been rolled over, however, the motor/driveline are strong, the motor was overhauled within a few thousand miles prior to the cab damage. Truck fires right up, and drives! Former Groendyke truck has seen proper maintenance.
- Pull Behind Rye Wicker / Wiper
- (4) Pull-Behind Anhydrous Tanks
Auctioneer’s Note: Mark is known for his well-maintained equipment, and he is selling these items as he tells us he just has too much stuff. It is always a please selling equipment for Mark, as it is well-maintained and clean. The old truck though damaged would make somebody a solid truck if they have a cab. The 9200 is super clean and well maintained, it even comes with brand new tires!
Steve Cowherd Equipment – Wakita Area Farmer
- 835 Versatile 4WD Tractor – Shows 9,288± hours, engine overhaul within the last 600 hours, Quad Range Trans, NT855 Cummins Engine, 18.4-38 tires approx. 50 percent, solid working machine
- 1984 John Deere 4450 Tractor- 2WD, 15 speed powershift trans, shows approx. 6,229 hours, 3pt, PTO, 2 remotes, 18.34-R38 bolt on duals, approx. 50 percent, front weights, bought new and stayed in the family since, be sure to take a look!
- 12’ Speed Mover / leveler-hydraulic lift, weighted
- Krause 2320 Chisel, approx. 24' width, rear hitch, tandem axles, new lift cylinder,
- John Deere 1000 Field Cultivator – 28’, spring loaded shanks, hydraulic fold, walking tandems, harrows
- Crustbuster Grain Drill – 27’ width, set at 8” spacing, hydraulic fold, double disc, rubber press wheels
- Versatile 400 Swather – Open Cab, has canola pickup deader, working machine!
- John Deere 410 Round Baler
- Krause 1080 Chisel Plow – approx. 16 rigid shanks, single fold
- Big Ox – 3pt mount 7 shank ripper, approx. 11’ wide, 21" spacing
- 1967 Chevrolet C50 Grain Truck, 6 cylinder 264 motor (recently rebuilt), 4 speed split trans, 14’ grain bed w/ wooden floor, single duals, second owner truck, smooth running machine!
- 1969 International 1600 Grain Truck, 14’ bed with steel floor, hoist, drill fill auger, 9.00-20 single duals, 4 speed split trans, truck has been in the same family since new
- Miller Off-Set Disc – 16’ width, blades run from 21.5” to 19”, back gang 21.5”, tandem axles,
- IH Basket Rakes, left & right
- John Deere 1350 – 5 Bottom Plow, 3pt mount
Auctioneer’s Note: It is an honor to work for the Cowherd family, Steve was a good John Deere mechanic for a number of years, good friend, and continued farming his family’s land up until his passing last year. Be sure to take a look at his tractors and equipment, they are not the newest, but true Steve, he could make anything work, and they worked for him well.
Brandon Farney – Kiowa Area Farmer
- 1984 – Mini Mack Truck, 5 speed trans, 175HP Diesel, single duals, set up with 1300 fiberglass nurse tank, catwalk, chemical storage, aux. fuel tank with 12 pump for fueling tractors, set up and ready to go!
- John Deere 9600 Combine, 2WD4717 Engine Hours, 2901 Separator Hours, 30-5L-32 Drive Tires, always shedded and properly serviced.
- John Deere 8820 Titan II Combine, 2WD, 30’ header, replaced header floor, feeder house gone through, new a/c compressor, many new parts, and machine has been shedded and properly serviced.
- Hesston 6450 Swather with 21’ Draper Header, no crimper, set up for canola, cab with A/C, Chrysler 6 Cylinder gas motor
- John Deere 2420 Swather with 25’ Draper Header, no crimper set up for canola, cab with A/C, diesel motor
- 1976 Delta 88 Royale 4 Door Sedan, 455 engine, 95k original miles, super clean interior, runs and drives great, body has some cosmetic damage, no rust, solid car
- 18’ Maybar Pup Trailer, Tandem Dual Axles, holds approx. 400 Bushels, Roll-over tarp,
Auctioneer’s Note: Brandon Farney is selling some of their less used equipment, all of which is in good shape. The combines have always been shedded, and properly maintained. The Mini Mack nurse truck is a great setup and would serve somebody well, along with the swathers.
JoAnn Wright Equipment – Manchester Area Farmer
- Bumper-Pull Stock Trailer - 20±, rubber floor, tandem axle, dividing gate
- Combine / Equipment Trailer, duals, ramps, low profile
- Semi Trailer Dolly – extended tongue, single axle, super singles
- (2) John Deere Five Bottom Plows, pull type with hitch, hydraulic lift
Auctioneer’s Note: JoAnn and her late husband Bill were farmers and custom harvesters for many years. We have sold some great equipment and land for JoAnn in the past, and these items are helping her clean up around the farm.
Many more quality consignments by area farmers:
- 2013 John Deere 956 Swinger MoCo Swather, new discs, ready to go!
- Hydraulic Drill Fill Auger, Rear mount, like new!
- Hydraulic In-Bed Drill Fill Auger, like new!
- 1976 MCI Wide Body Motor Coach, 365HP 6V92 Detroit Turbo Diesel, fresh motor w/99,000 miles, 4 Speed Allison Automatic (approx. 5 years old), good tires, full bath, rear bedroom w/ full size bed, 3 rooftop A/C units, 10KW onboard diesel generator, ample storage, options too many to list! Runs great, always stored inside- owned by Toni Fox, Byron.
- 24’ Gooseneck flatbed trailer, new floor, tandem 7K lb axles, 8’ ramps, owned by Tyler Rose, Cherokee
- John Deere CX15 - 10' width, single fold rotary mower, 1000 PTO, Swivel bushing hitch pin, suspension cushioned rear dolly wheels, rare find! - owned by Earl Maggard, Byron
- Wilrich 9 Bottom Plow w/ Walko Harrow Attachment, trashguards, owned by Troy Piper, Kiowa / Burlington
- John Deere Chisel-28' width, 28 shank, owned by Troy Piper, Kiowa / Burlington
- Honda Fourtrax 4-wheeler, 250cc- good running ATV, - owned by Mike Cook, Burlington
- Vermeer R2300 Hydraulic Rake – Like New! – owned by Warren Burleson, Cherokee
- Sunflower Disc Chisel, 13 shank, with pull behind packer – like new! – owned by Warren Burlson, Cherokee
- John Deere MaxEmerge II 6 Row Planter, Computer Trax 150 Monitor, includes corn, milo, soybean, and sunflower seed plates – owned by James Coleman, Freeport KS
- 1975 Ford Grain Truck, tandem axle, 22’ bed with 54" sides, Omaha Standard Bed, 5 Speed Trans, 389 Extra Duty Engine,, - owned by Joe Hadwiger, Cherokee / Burlington
- H&S - 14 Wheel Rake – owned by Joe Hadwiger, Cherokee / Burlington
- 1995 Case 2188 Axial Flow Combine w/ Case Model 1010 30’ Header, 5-bat reel, Shows approx. 5314 Engine Hours, approx. 3944 separator hours, always sheded, good working machine – owned by Roland Pederson, Burlington
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler, 2 Door Wagon, Sport Package, Trail Rated, 4WD, 3.8L V6, Automatic Transmission, approx. 62,908 miles, tires like NEW! - Good clean Jeep! – owned by Toni Fox, Byron
- 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe, 4WD, 5.8L V8,, automatic transmission, approx.. 76,107 miles, Z71 Package, power everything, full leather, DVD, 3rd row fold down seat, side steps, like NEW tires! – owned by Toni Fox, Byron
- Cardon Round Bale Trailers – owned by Ferrells, Burlington
Items will be added up until sale day, check back for updates, and come to the auction, you never know what you are going to find
MORE TRACTORS, TILLAGE EQUIPMENT & TRUCKS ON THE WAY!
Please continue to check the website for updates, we are still finalizing the Sale List!
Sellers: Area Farmers from Burlington - Manchester, and Wakita
Land & Equipment Auctions ● Real Estate Brokerage ● Crop-Farm-Commercial Insurance
Broker | Auctioneer | Agent
Bellamy & Co., LLC ● 106 S. Grand Ave - PO Box 263 ● Cherokee, Oklahoma 73728
Cash, Check, and Credit Card accepted with Proper ID.
All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees warranties expressed or implied. Information is gathered from sources deemed reliable though is subject to inaccuracies or misrepresentations.
Buyers are to satisfy themselves as to condition prior to bidding.
Not responsible for accidents.
Items are to be removed immediately following the close of the auction. Nothing is to be removed prior to be being paid for in full. Any items left are at the risk and responsibility of the buyer.
Any announcements made the day of sale supersede all previously stated or published material.